Hi there! why don't you join this forum?
We got nice members,contests, and much more!
Join NOW!
Hi there! why don't you join this forum?
We got nice members,contests, and much more!
Join NOW!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeNewsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Bearville Island Guest!

NEW ELECTION FOR 2011 YEAR

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
geronimo!
Pawsome Possum
Pawsome Possum
geronimo!

Female

NEW ELECTION FOR 2011 YEAR Empty
PostSubject: NEW ELECTION FOR 2011 YEAR   NEW ELECTION FOR 2011 YEAR I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hello Guest! Welcome to the BVI's City Hall! We highly Reccomend you to please run for the !!!NEW!!! Elections!

*NOW- You can have a Vice President YOU MUST HAVE THEIR PREMISSION*

Example:
BVI USERNAME: FundipLover
Candidate Name: Craazy for FUN DIPPP
Vice President: HannahMontanaFAN455
Date: 9/15/2011
Your Speech: Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,
Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah.
When you win for president you get 6,000 Paw Points and live in the !!NEW!! white house! Also Becomes a staff membear.

Last edited by Admin on Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://bearvilleisland.forumotion.com
FrostyFluffy
Helping Paw
Helping Paw
FrostyFluffy

PostSubject: Re: NEW ELECTION FOR 2011 YEAR   NEW ELECTION FOR 2011 YEAR I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:14 am

can the vice president be you?
Back to top Go down
geronimo!
Pawsome Possum
Pawsome Possum
geronimo!

Female

PostSubject: Re: NEW ELECTION FOR 2011 YEAR   NEW ELECTION FOR 2011 YEAR I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 11:48 am

fluffycool157 wrote:
can the vice president be you?
No, Cause I'm the Admin. I will be running this.
Back to top Go down
FrostyFluffy
Helping Paw
Helping Paw
FrostyFluffy

PostSubject: Re: NEW ELECTION FOR 2011 YEAR   NEW ELECTION FOR 2011 YEAR I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:29 pm

BVI username:fluffycool157
date:26/1/11
speech:
Hello BVI fans, i am fluffycool157, and i am trying to be this years president Smile
If some people know me, i am a very kind person. And i would love to be friends with you! My favorite hobbie is Art and making graphics.
Also if you vote me, i will help around the forum, plan parties, and if anyone has questions, i will be sure to answer them!
Also i go to this club every sunday, where everyone brings at least one unwanted toy to give to the homless and poor.
I am very active to BVI. So i can help around everyday!
i will make sure everyone will follow the rules, but mostly have fun!
good luck to all Candidates!
Accepted, BTW I love your speech!-Admin Wink
Back to top Go down
davidblack304
BVI Moderator
davidblack304

Male

PostSubject: Re: NEW ELECTION FOR 2011 YEAR   NEW ELECTION FOR 2011 YEAR I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:52 pm

BVI USERNAME: Davidblack304
Candidate Name: House Of Tower Prep
Vice President: If FluffyCool157 Doesn't win, She'll be my Vice President
Date: 1/26/2011

My speech: Hello all members of Bearville Island Including Guest, my name is DavidBlack304. You can call me David. I will make sure this fourm is an safe one by making sure no one post reply's and topic's that can hurt other people feelings, I'll make sure that no one would complain about life problems and not winning in contests, I'll make sure that I'll help the Admin(s) making this fourm a better place, I'll make sure that I will post more often and host a lot of parties and contests, I'll try my best to solve problems if there still there. Hope you will vote for me! Best luck to FluffyCool157! Bye everyone and make sure to vote for me!
Approved~Justin.
Back to top Go down
ashleyrocks101
News Kitty
ashleyrocks101

Female

PostSubject: Re: NEW ELECTION FOR 2011 YEAR   NEW ELECTION FOR 2011 YEAR I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 11:15 pm

BVI Username: Ashleyrocks101
Candidate Name: Help the Homeless!
Vice President: Charlotte
Date: 1/28/2011
Speech: Hello Guest! I'll be running for president. I want to be president because I want to make this forum a safe place with no stangers here, I'll make sure to Check all posts to see if anyone is not breaking the rules. I also report the Admins about bad behavior and remind those people with bad behavoir to follow the rules not break them. I'll take full responsiability on all of my actions. I'll help everyone with their problems. I'll make them some graphics if they want me to. I'll make sure this place will be the most fun, coolest, safe, and kind forum ever! And when you see a charity for the homeless, please give them at lest 1$ and go to freerice the website. It helps the homeless! I'll promise to go there everyday to help the homeless. Goodbye Everyone! Have a nice day! -Ashleyrocks101.
Approved~Justin
Back to top Go down
geronimo!
Pawsome Possum
Pawsome Possum
geronimo!

Female

PostSubject: Re: NEW ELECTION FOR 2011 YEAR   NEW ELECTION FOR 2011 YEAR I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:44 pm

You guys got until Feb. 7th to become presidnet!
Back to top Go down
ashleyrocks101
News Kitty
ashleyrocks101

Female

PostSubject: Re: NEW ELECTION FOR 2011 YEAR   NEW ELECTION FOR 2011 YEAR I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 4:14 pm

Ok! I can't wait till who wins!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW ELECTION FOR 2011 YEAR   NEW ELECTION FOR 2011 YEAR I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW ELECTION FOR 2011 YEAR
Page 1 of 1