Hi there! why don't you join this forum?
We got nice members,contests, and much more!
Join NOW!
Hi there! why don't you join this forum?
We got nice members,contests, and much more!
Join NOW!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeNewsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Bearville Island Guest!

Poll for Presidents!!

Go down 
+2
emilybee713
geronimo!
6 posters

Who do you want for the BVI President?
FluffyCool157
Poll for Presidents!! I_vote_lcap36%Poll for Presidents!! I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
AshleyRocks101
Poll for Presidents!! I_vote_lcap45%Poll for Presidents!! I_vote_rcap
 45% [ 5 ]
DavidBlack304
Poll for Presidents!! I_vote_lcap18%Poll for Presidents!! I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
geronimo!
Pawsome Possum
Pawsome Possum
geronimo!

Female

Poll for Presidents!! Empty
PostSubject: Poll for Presidents!!   Poll for Presidents!! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 9:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Welcome to the BVI City Hall. Here is the Voteing Poll and please start voting. DO NOT tell who your voteing for or your vote will not count. And also if you running for president or vice you can't vote for yourself. Thank You (:

-Hands Over the Voteing Poll-

FluffyCool157's Speech:
Hello BVI fans, i am fluffycool157, and i am trying to be this years president
If some people know me, i am a very kind person. And i would love to be friends with you! My favorite hobbie is Art and making graphics.
Also if you vote me, i will help around the forum, plan parties, and if anyone has questions, i will be sure to answer them!
Also i go to this club every sunday, where everyone brings at least one unwanted toy to give to the homless and poor.
I am very active to BVI. So i can help around everyday!
i will make sure everyone will follow the rules, but mostly have fun!
good luck to all Candidates!

AshleyRocks101's Speech-
Hello Guest! I'll be running for president. I want to be president because I want to make this forum a safe place with no stangers here, I'll make sure to Check all posts to see if anyone is not breaking the rules. I also report the Admins about bad behavior and remind those people with bad behavoir to follow the rules not break them. I'll take full responsiability on all of my actions. I'll help everyone with their problems. I'll make them some graphics if they want me to. I'll make sure this place will be the most fun, coolest, safe, and kind forum ever! And when you see a charity for the homeless, please give them at lest 1$ and go to freerice the website. It helps the homeless! I'll promise to go there everyday to help the homeless. Goodbye Everyone! Have a nice day! -Ashleyrocks101.

DavidBlack304's Speech-
Hello all members of Bearville Island Including Guest, my name is DavidBlack304. You can call me David. I will make sure this fourm is an safe one by making sure no one post reply's and topic's that can hurt other people feelings, I'll make sure that no one would complain about life problems and not winning in contests, I'll make sure that I'll help the Admin(s) making this fourm a better place, I'll make sure that I will post more often and host a lot of parties and contests, I'll try my best to solve problems if there still there. Hope you will vote for me! Best luck to FluffyCool157! Bye everyone and make sure to vote for me!

Back to top Go down
https://bearvilleisland.forumotion.com
emilybee713
Cub
Cub
emilybee713

PostSubject: Re: Poll for Presidents!!   Poll for Presidents!! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 9:10 am

i voted Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CandyCaneMania♥
Helping Paw
Helping Paw
CandyCaneMania♥

Female

PostSubject: Re: Poll for Presidents!!   Poll for Presidents!! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:58 am

I voted (:
Back to top Go down
Sash45
Special Membear
Sash45

Female

PostSubject: Re: Poll for Presidents!!   Poll for Presidents!! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 1:15 pm

I voted
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Poll for Presidents!!   Poll for Presidents!! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 1:20 pm

I voted (:
Back to top Go down
lecybugalicia
Teddy Overstuffed
Teddy Overstuffed
lecybugalicia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Poll for Presidents!!   Poll for Presidents!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:01 pm

i voted Smile Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
CubbyCub:D
Pawsome Possum
Pawsome Possum
CubbyCub:D

Female

PostSubject: Re: Poll for Presidents!!   Poll for Presidents!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 2:04 am

Cool beans ;3 I voted lawl
Back to top Go down
lecybugalicia
Teddy Overstuffed
Teddy Overstuffed
lecybugalicia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Poll for Presidents!!   Poll for Presidents!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 9:29 am

it's too bad it was all said and done with
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poll for Presidents!!   Poll for Presidents!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poll for Presidents!!
Page 1 of 1