Hi there! why don't you join this forum?
We got nice members,contests, and much more!
Join NOW!
Hi there! why don't you join this forum?
We got nice members,contests, and much more!
Join NOW!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeNewsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Bearville Island Guest!

My Legendary Pizza Night

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lecybugalicia
Teddy Overstuffed
Teddy Overstuffed
lecybugalicia

Female

My Legendary Pizza Night Empty
PostSubject: My Legendary Pizza Night   My Legendary Pizza Night I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 7:33 pm

Ok so in advanced math today we "learned" , we already knew it, about oppisite and absolute value. Miss Angotti , my teacher, had us write stories. This is my story.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last night I had my legendary pizza night. I had ordered large sasuage pizzas from Casey's. On my first pizza I ate 1/4 of it in 8 minutes. I ate half of it in 7 minutes. I then ate the last 2/8 in 3 minutes. My friend, BillyBobJoeJr. , came for a visit. We started eating the second pizza. BillyBobJoeJr. ate 2 6/10 pizza and I ate 4 3/5 pizza. After getting some soda and turning on a movie, another of my friends, Skylar, came. Together me, Skylar, and BillyBobJoeJr. ate 6 9/10. We then had 3 8/10 pizza. If you lost track of how much pizza that is, it is 15 11/10 pizza. Sadly, BillyBobJoeJr. got sick and 3 8/10 pizza reappered. Skylar showed me that she hadn't eaten 3/10 of her pizza. When I subtracted 3 8/10 and 3/10 from 15 11/10, I got 11. In the end, we ate 11 whole pizzas in all.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sky, I hope you know, you are in my story Wink . Thanks for reading
Luv, Allicakes Smile Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
xxMustacheManxx
Pawsome Possum
Pawsome Possum
xxMustacheManxx

Female

PostSubject: Re: My Legendary Pizza Night   My Legendary Pizza Night I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 4:15 pm

Hahaha I love you allicakes XD <3
Back to top Go down
lecybugalicia
Teddy Overstuffed
Teddy Overstuffed
lecybugalicia

Female

PostSubject: Re: My Legendary Pizza Night   My Legendary Pizza Night I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 5:20 pm

hey i love you and BillyBobJoeJr. too I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Legendary Pizza Night   My Legendary Pizza Night I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Legendary Pizza Night
Page 1 of 1