Hi there! why don't you join this forum?
We got nice members,contests, and much more!
Join NOW!
Hi there! why don't you join this forum?
We got nice members,contests, and much more!
Join NOW!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeNewsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Bearville Island Guest!

Hello members of bearville Island; it's santa!

Go down 
+4
TheJenIsIn
Sash45
geronimo!
~*Santa Claus*~
8 posters
AuthorMessage
~*Santa Claus*~
Awesome Bunny
Awesome Bunny
~*Santa Claus*~

Male

Hello members of bearville Island; it's santa! Empty
PostSubject: Hello members of bearville Island; it's santa!   Hello members of bearville Island; it's santa! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 11:27 pm

Hello Members of bearvilleIsland.
I got a letter from your president that i may join. You may have seen santas do parades but i am not here for that, i would like to keep a eye on every girls and boys here. *hohohoho*
I've been so busy with making sure all the toys are build correctly, the reindeers are properly trained with the new equipment made by hal and holly for those strong gusts that might pop up, making sure to double check the good and naughty list twice. Mrs. Clause sends her regards but could not be here since she's baking sooo many wonderful sweets for me and the elves back home; as a matter of fact i think i still have a blueberry muffin left in the sleigh.
I love muffins too so you may put some milk and cookies and muffins on christmas eve night. Good news, Theres more nice then naugthy. I wouldn't like mean commets in this topic because you know..... it's mean. Every message i write i might have *hohoho*.
The favorite thing about christmas is........... TOYS!
but the elfs think it's about the cookies. lol ( yes santa lol once in a time. it's good for weight loss)

*hohoho* Thanks!

Back to top Go down
geronimo!
Pawsome Possum
Pawsome Possum
geronimo!

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello members of bearville Island; it's santa!   Hello members of bearville Island; it's santa! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 11:42 pm

Welcome Santie! You will LOVE it here santa Razz
Back to top Go down
https://bearvilleisland.forumotion.com
Sash45
Special Membear
Sash45

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello members of bearville Island; it's santa!   Hello members of bearville Island; it's santa! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 12:03 am

Welcome to BI Santa! You are welcome to stay!
Back to top Go down
TheJenIsIn
Awesome Bunny
Awesome Bunny
TheJenIsIn

PostSubject: Re: Hello members of bearville Island; it's santa!   Hello members of bearville Island; it's santa! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 11:08 pm

I'm a big fan of yours!!!! Omg Satna is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!( I mgit spell suff wroung)
Back to top Go down
CandyCaneMania♥
Helping Paw
Helping Paw
CandyCaneMania♥

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello members of bearville Island; it's santa!   Hello members of bearville Island; it's santa! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 12:15 am

Yo Santa Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hello members of bearville Island; it's santa!   Hello members of bearville Island; it's santa! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 12:17 pm

Welcome Santa! santa
Back to top Go down
luvNstuff
Admin
luvNstuff

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello members of bearville Island; it's santa!   Hello members of bearville Island; it's santa! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 12:31 pm

hi Santa welcome to bi Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://bearville-community.forumotion.com/forum
CubbyCub:D
Pawsome Possum
Pawsome Possum

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello members of bearville Island; it's santa!   Hello members of bearville Island; it's santa! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 6:32 am

SANTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -hugs- hahahahahah xDD
Back to top Go down
lecybugalicia
Teddy Overstuffed
Teddy Overstuffed
lecybugalicia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello members of bearville Island; it's santa!   Hello members of bearville Island; it's santa! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 1:47 pm

hi santa!!!!!!!! :rudophl santa :rudophl santa
Back to top Go down
Pawsome Possum
Pawsome Possum

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello members of bearville Island; it's santa!   Hello members of bearville Island; it's santa! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 2:58 am

GASP GASP GASP I want a pony! and don't you dare say it's in your pants -.-
Back to top Go down
lecybugalicia
Teddy Overstuffed
Teddy Overstuffed
lecybugalicia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello members of bearville Island; it's santa!   Hello members of bearville Island; it's santa! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 2:51 am

S-A-N-T-A is my favorite holiday guy.... *da da da. da* Santa! Santa. He is my he is my he is my fav fav fav favorite holiday holiday holiday guy. elves are cool. easta bunny awesome, but make way on the jolly red carpet! for the one with toys in his pocket.... north to south east ta west he is always gonna be da best no stopin him from bein him he comes down ya chim chimoney he is santa... santa!!! santa is my favorite holiday guy Smile Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Pawsome Possum
Pawsome Possum

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello members of bearville Island; it's santa!   Hello members of bearville Island; it's santa! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 7:40 am

santa lol!
Back to top Go down
lecybugalicia
Teddy Overstuffed
Teddy Overstuffed
lecybugalicia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello members of bearville Island; it's santa!   Hello members of bearville Island; it's santa! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 6:56 pm

i chuv santa! Smile Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello members of bearville Island; it's santa!   Hello members of bearville Island; it's santa! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello members of bearville Island; it's santa!
Page 1 of 1