Hi there! why don't you join this forum?
We got nice members,contests, and much more!
Join NOW!
Hi there! why don't you join this forum?
We got nice members,contests, and much more!
Join NOW!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeNewsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Bearville Island Guest!

Note to all members !Please read.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sash45
Special Membear
Sash45

Female

Note to all members !Please read. Empty
PostSubject: Note to all members !Please read.   Note to all members !Please read. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:41 pm

Some of you have been not listening to me. Here's proof : https://bearvilleisland.forumotion.com/t27p15-count-to-100-before-januray-21-2011
See I said "When we're done and we posted 100 post before janaruy, can we post to 200?"
the Admin said "Ok sure we can" But then when we're at numbear 117, CandyCaneMania Locked the game. When I found out. I was kinda mad But I forgived her. But then on this link: https://bearvilleisland.forumotion.com/t91-the-winner-of-the-elelctions-is I said: "Congrats to the Candidates! (Note to members: Don't post who won because it will give away who will win.)"
but then she said "Congratulations to me!!! Sorry Davidblack304. You will win next time! Sad" That's why I had to edit it. That time I got really mad this time. Next time you should listen to the staff!

Back to top Go down
MidNightSky
Awesome Bunny
Awesome Bunny
MidNightSky

Note to all members !Please read. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Note to all members !Please read.   Note to all members !Please read. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 11:08 pm

Okay we will. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Note to all members !Please read.
Page 1 of 1