Hi there! why don't you join this forum?
We got nice members,contests, and much more!
Join NOW!
Hi there! why don't you join this forum?
We got nice members,contests, and much more!
Join NOW!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeNewsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Bearville Island Guest!

join my walk against animal abuse and negelction!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lecybugalicia
Teddy Overstuffed
Teddy Overstuffed
lecybugalicia

Female

join my walk against animal abuse and negelction! Empty
PostSubject: join my walk against animal abuse and negelction!   join my walk against animal abuse and negelction! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:04 pm

hey guys, i want to end animal abuse and negelction. Will you join my walk against it?

When: Monday, July 16, 2012
Time: 7pm England, 2pm Eastern, 1pm Central, 12pm Mountain, 11am Pacific
Den: Bear Boulevard

Comments: Where something that makes you look like an animal
Ex. Ears, Tails, Hats, Shirts, Boots, Shoes ext

cat monkey pig cat monkey pig cat monkey pig cat Very Happy

Last edited by lecybugalicia on Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong spelling)
Back to top Go down
CubbyCub:D
Pawsome Possum
Pawsome Possum

Female

PostSubject: Re: join my walk against animal abuse and negelction!   join my walk against animal abuse and negelction! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 8:09 am

Mkay.. ;D good thing I read this like TODAY.
Back to top Go down
lecybugalicia
Teddy Overstuffed
Teddy Overstuffed
lecybugalicia

Female

PostSubject: Re: join my walk against animal abuse and negelction!   join my walk against animal abuse and negelction! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 1:11 pm

thanks my old dog rusty would have been thrilled Smile he is the main reason that i wanna stop abuse and negeltction that and disturbing footage of abuse cat monkey pig cat monkey pig
Back to top Go down
lecybugalicia
Teddy Overstuffed
Teddy Overstuffed
lecybugalicia

Female

PostSubject: Re: join my walk against animal abuse and negelction!   join my walk against animal abuse and negelction! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 1:16 pm

hey guys the i'm rescheduling the walk to next Wednesday, July 25, 2012. Please Come! We aren't the only living things and we need to embrace that so please please come. Smile Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
lecybugalicia
Teddy Overstuffed
Teddy Overstuffed
lecybugalicia

Female

PostSubject: Re: join my walk against animal abuse and negelction!   join my walk against animal abuse and negelction! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:16 am

hey everyone just reminding you that tomorrow is the pet walk! we will have a party at the secret tree house after we walk and we will also be having a photographer sumbiting pics to the bearville times! we will also be having a creativity coustume contest! don't miss the event! here are the times do not forget the time!

TIMES: 11:00 am pacific 12:00 mountain 1:00 central 2:00 eastern
WHERE: Bear Boulevard
COMMENTS: wear something animal like and we will meet at entrance 20 minutes before and start walking between the hour and ten after. please come cat monkey pig cat monkey pig
Back to top Go down
xxMustacheManxx
Pawsome Possum
Pawsome Possum
xxMustacheManxx

Female

PostSubject: Re: join my walk against animal abuse and negelction!   join my walk against animal abuse and negelction! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:41 am

i'll comeee. :DDD
Back to top Go down
lecybugalicia
Teddy Overstuffed
Teddy Overstuffed
lecybugalicia

Female

PostSubject: Re: join my walk against animal abuse and negelction!   join my walk against animal abuse and negelction! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:02 pm

ok:) you wanna be the photographer? Smile Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
lecybugalicia
Teddy Overstuffed
Teddy Overstuffed
lecybugalicia

Female

PostSubject: Re: join my walk against animal abuse and negelction!   join my walk against animal abuse and negelction! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 2:21 pm

hey guys if nobody shows up for the walk we are going to reschedule to friday. Same time and everything. cat monkey pig cat monkey pig
Back to top Go down
xxMustacheManxx
Pawsome Possum
Pawsome Possum
xxMustacheManxx

Female

PostSubject: Re: join my walk against animal abuse and negelction!   join my walk against animal abuse and negelction! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:03 pm

Cakey Cake(;
Back to top Go down
Pawsome Possum
Pawsome Possum

Female

PostSubject: Re: join my walk against animal abuse and negelction!   join my walk against animal abuse and negelction! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 2:35 am

aha Sky knows where it's at ;DD .... now give me dat cake O.O lolz
Back to top Go down
lecybugalicia
Teddy Overstuffed
Teddy Overstuffed
lecybugalicia

Female

PostSubject: Re: join my walk against animal abuse and negelction!   join my walk against animal abuse and negelction! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 3:55 pm

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Question Exclamation Question Exclamation
Back to top Go down
lecybugalicia
Teddy Overstuffed
Teddy Overstuffed
lecybugalicia

Female

PostSubject: Re: join my walk against animal abuse and negelction!   join my walk against animal abuse and negelction! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 7:12 pm

Um, no one ever showed up. Therefore, the walk never happened:( thanks to those who wanted to participate. Maybe I will reschedule for next Monday....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: join my walk against animal abuse and negelction!   join my walk against animal abuse and negelction! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

join my walk against animal abuse and negelction!
Page 1 of 1