Hi there! why don't you join this forum?
We got nice members,contests, and much more!
Join NOW!
Hi there! why don't you join this forum?
We got nice members,contests, and much more!
Join NOW!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeNewsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Bearville Island Guest!

Blog of Allicakes: The Musician <3

Go down 
+2
ashleyrocks101
lecybugalicia
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
xxMustacheManxx
Pawsome Possum
Pawsome Possum
xxMustacheManxx

Female

Blog of Allicakes: The Musician <3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: GASP   Blog of Allicakes: The Musician <3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 9:17 am

smile_lol17 wrote:
GASP YOU GUYS REMEMBERED ME! i feel so loved :3 (in the earlier comments) I LOVE CHU GUYS <3

Plss come back :c
Back to top Go down
lecybugalicia
Teddy Overstuffed
Teddy Overstuffed
lecybugalicia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Blog of Allicakes: The Musician <3   Blog of Allicakes: The Musician <3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 2:06 pm

Back to top Go down
lecybugalicia
Teddy Overstuffed
Teddy Overstuffed
lecybugalicia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Blog of Allicakes: The Musician <3   Blog of Allicakes: The Musician <3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 4:31 pm

Ok, so, Cub has inspired me to write a ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuppppppppppppppppppppppprrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr long entry. Well for starters I am with my dad on the road. I am super sad cuz I got bullied all last week when I was at camp. I feel like a had a falling out with one of my friends. :/ Anyway, had some McDonald's for lunch Very Happy and i'm heading towards Green Bay, Wisconsin. If ya'll wanna know what state I am in, go to the home page of this forum, scroll down to the bottom where it says Who's Online? Then click the words who's online and there should be a blue bubble, multiple blue bubbles if you look when others are online. I am warning you, you can only see my state-wise location when I am online, which is pretty much 24/7. Well click all the blue bubbles until you find the name lecybugalicia. The state should be my location. No promises. Anyway I watched this show on History Channel about how our states got their shapes and apparently, there was a state named Franklin next to Tennessee and it only lasted 4 years. It combined with Tennessee, of course. And Michigan and Ohio went to war across a river. O.O Literally, no joke. They started shooting at each other from across the river. Of course nobody got hurt because, let's face it, they shot the river. I told my dad that it's like the river is coming between them and is saying, " Girls, Girls you're both beautiful. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway, my arms are killing me and my fingers are frozen yet I am still typing!!!!! Ok so something amazing happened to me Sunday. I have been going to a traditional Baptist church for a little over a month and I became a member Sunday night: ). They were having a Singspiration and I sang a song that I sang at camp called Sing Unto the Lord. I had to fix it up a bit but it ended up being a good performance:D Well I should stop typing or else my fingers will freeze. Haha. Well Bye!
Back to top Go down
lecybugalicia
Teddy Overstuffed
Teddy Overstuffed
lecybugalicia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Blog of Allicakes: The Musician <3   Blog of Allicakes: The Musician <3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 12:22 pm

Cuz gurl your amazing, just the way you are. Yeah Yeah! I've got that song stuck in my head. WElp I is with my amazing dad and I just got back to the truck from a Center. As I write this I am heading down on I believe I-94? or 294? I am going to Alabama. Ugh this road is so bumby. I am hitting my head on something : ( Oh well. I am currently Skype Bombing CubbyCub:D. Not much joy in that. I am currently in the mood to watch Les Miserables. Have any of you guys seen it as well? It's fantastic! Mootastic if you go by what one chick said yesterday on Bearville. Anyways...... I have a feeling that I might change my signature. But I don't really know......... Anyway, I feel like I will edit this blog entry about a jillion times because I am going to be posting about my day on the same entry....... I am so bored, hungry, tired, ugh. Ok so it's 1:05 central time. I still haven't had lunch, I am still bored to death, and I am in Indiana ( shout out to Cub/Brianna ). Anyway, I am super thirsty : p and super hungry. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
lecybugalicia
Teddy Overstuffed
Teddy Overstuffed
lecybugalicia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Blog of Allicakes: The Musician <3   Blog of Allicakes: The Musician <3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 2:25 pm

Mkay so yews all know I am into music. Welp, I decided to share my interest with you showing you how epic life is with music. And i'm not talking about fake music. I am talking about the real-deal-gets-to-you-and-plays-with-your-emotions type of music. Well I am into stuff like classical and show tunes and Southern Gospel and traditional hymns. All I ask of you is to support me in what I like. Plus I like some 70s music ;D. Well Idk how to use the youtube thingamabober so I am gonna to paste links. Most of these, if not all, I ask you to watch the video and feel what the singer feels. Don't just listen to music. Listen to the emotion as well. *wipes away a tear* If you watch these videos, thank you. I ask you for support. The type of support my classmates DON'T show. Thanks. ~Allicakerz

10th Anniversary Do You Hear the People Sing sung by 17 Valjeans (Epic everyone sings in their own language xD)

2013 Oscars: Les Miserables Cast Singing "One Day More" (I cried it's that good :'D)

I saw this in a Hugh Jackman interview. So funny xD

Haha. Oscar version of Be Our Guest. For me it was so dumb I couldn't help myself from laughing.

Only one word can describe this. Masterpiece. One Day More from the movie

Ruthie Henshall singing I Dreamed a Dream. You have subtitles as well xD Sorry if it skips :/

Lea Salonga I Dreamed a Dream. Sorry that it's amateur

Post more tomorrow xD ( or later ) mkay so i figured out how to post them on here xD so no links lmccis
Back to top Go down
lecybugalicia
Teddy Overstuffed
Teddy Overstuffed
lecybugalicia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Blog of Allicakes: The Musician <3   Blog of Allicakes: The Musician <3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 3:37 pm

Mkay so with the help of cub's instructions on how to post pics, i would like to share a somewhat graphic i made today. Blog of Allicakes: The Musician <3 - Page 2 Alicia10 let me know what ya think
Back to top Go down
lecybugalicia
Teddy Overstuffed
Teddy Overstuffed
lecybugalicia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Blog of Allicakes: The Musician <3   Blog of Allicakes: The Musician <3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 3:34 pm

Hey everyone! Mkay so I have been working on some more graphics andBlog of Allicakes: The Musician <3 - Page 2 Alicia14Blog of Allicakes: The Musician <3 - Page 2 Alicia10 Blog of Allicakes: The Musician <3 - Page 2 Alicia13I wanted to share them with ya'll! Mkay so idk how many I have made but I will post them all. Even if you have already seen them. Welp Luh ya'll! Post more soon. Blog of Allicakes: The Musician <3 - Page 2 Alicia12Blog of Allicakes: The Musician <3 - Page 2 Glitch11
Back to top Go down
GoofyKatie
Cub
Cub
GoofyKatie

PostSubject: Re: Blog of Allicakes: The Musician <3   Blog of Allicakes: The Musician <3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 7:09 pm

Ohh;) We look nice. c;
Back to top Go down
lecybugalicia
Teddy Overstuffed
Teddy Overstuffed
lecybugalicia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Blog of Allicakes: The Musician <3   Blog of Allicakes: The Musician <3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 9:09 pm

! your first post xD and yes we do gurl
Back to top Go down
lecybugalicia
Teddy Overstuffed
Teddy Overstuffed
lecybugalicia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Blog of Allicakes: The Musician <3   Blog of Allicakes: The Musician <3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 3:10 pm

here are some more xD Blog of Allicakes: The Musician <3 - Page 2 Alicia15
Back to top Go down
lecybugalicia
Teddy Overstuffed
Teddy Overstuffed
lecybugalicia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Blog of Allicakes: The Musician <3   Blog of Allicakes: The Musician <3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 3:11 pm

Blog of Allicakes: The Musician <3 - Page 2 Alicia16
Back to top Go down
lecybugalicia
Teddy Overstuffed
Teddy Overstuffed
lecybugalicia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Blog of Allicakes: The Musician <3   Blog of Allicakes: The Musician <3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 3:17 pm

Blog of Allicakes: The Musician <3 - Page 2 Alicia17
Back to top Go down
lecybugalicia
Teddy Overstuffed
Teddy Overstuffed
lecybugalicia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Blog of Allicakes: The Musician <3   Blog of Allicakes: The Musician <3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 4:35 pm

i better post these now or cub will smack me xD Blog of Allicakes: The Musician <3 - Page 2 Alicia19Blog of Allicakes: The Musician <3 - Page 2 Alicia18
Back to top Go down
CubbyCub:D
Pawsome Possum
Pawsome Possum
CubbyCub:D

Female

PostSubject: Re: Blog of Allicakes: The Musician <3   Blog of Allicakes: The Musician <3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 4:42 pm

Rofl Dayum! ;D
Back to top Go down
lecybugalicia
Teddy Overstuffed
Teddy Overstuffed
lecybugalicia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Blog of Allicakes: The Musician <3   Blog of Allicakes: The Musician <3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 5:35 pm

Blog of Allicakes: The Musician <3 - Page 2 Alicia23 Blog of Allicakes: The Musician <3 - Page 2 Alicia24Blog of Allicakes: The Musician <3 - Page 2 Alicia25Blog of Allicakes: The Musician <3 - Page 2 Alicia26Blog of Allicakes: The Musician <3 - Page 2 Alicia27do you like em? hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
xxMustacheManxx
Pawsome Possum
Pawsome Possum
xxMustacheManxx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Blog of Allicakes: The Musician <3   Blog of Allicakes: The Musician <3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 5:44 pm

Nice. xD
Back to top Go down
lecybugalicia
Teddy Overstuffed
Teddy Overstuffed
lecybugalicia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Blog of Allicakes: The Musician <3   Blog of Allicakes: The Musician <3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 5:47 pm

did you find your cartoon rofl
Back to top Go down
lecybugalicia
Teddy Overstuffed
Teddy Overstuffed
lecybugalicia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Blog of Allicakes: The Musician <3   Blog of Allicakes: The Musician <3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 7:56 pm

Hey guys! So first thing is first. I have a HUGE announcement. Last Monday I auditioned for IMEA which is a concert involving the best of the best musicians in the district. I made it! Huge smiles there. Second off, I have a YouTube channel! Please subscribe and become your favorite pastry dessert. My channel name is Allicakerz. Also! I am going to link in my first video so that not only will you get to see my face, you get to hear my voice for the very first time! Pretty soon I should have a video of me singing uploaded. Bakery Budder Hugs Very Happy

Back to top Go down
xxMustacheManxx
Pawsome Possum
Pawsome Possum
xxMustacheManxx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Blog of Allicakes: The Musician <3   Blog of Allicakes: The Musician <3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 9:30 am

perfection. lol, i dont come on much anymore.
Back to top Go down
lecybugalicia
Teddy Overstuffed
Teddy Overstuffed
lecybugalicia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Blog of Allicakes: The Musician <3   Blog of Allicakes: The Musician <3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 4:05 pm

My vocals is horrible on it. Hahaha xD
Back to top Go down
xxMustacheManxx
Pawsome Possum
Pawsome Possum
xxMustacheManxx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Blog of Allicakes: The Musician <3   Blog of Allicakes: The Musician <3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 12:18 pm

haha xD
Back to top Go down
lecybugalicia
Teddy Overstuffed
Teddy Overstuffed
lecybugalicia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Blog of Allicakes: The Musician <3   Blog of Allicakes: The Musician <3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 9:33 pm

Please come on everyday, I'm getting bullied again and I really need you:(
Back to top Go down
lecybugalicia
Teddy Overstuffed
Teddy Overstuffed
lecybugalicia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Blog of Allicakes: The Musician <3   Blog of Allicakes: The Musician <3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 8:01 pm

So, hey. I'm probably the only one who will see this, so I'll just put my feelings down. So Bearville is closing, and even though I have stopped using it, it breaks my heart. I met some of my best friends there! Sky, Cub, Katie, and so many others. Thinking about possibly never being able to talk to you guys again breaks my heart. Literally. I don't know what I would have been like without you guys. My summers would have been dull. We wouldn't have had those crazy all-nighters of ours. We wouldn't have (in a sense) grown up together. I miss talking and hanging out with you guys, even if it was just on the internet. You guys.. you made me feel special and important, like we were a little family of some kind. I miss being goofy with you guys. Mustache Grandma-Grandpa, Mustache Man, Mustache Woman, Mustache Dog, Clark.. these are some of the characters that we came up with over the years. I remember when I met you guys. I remember when Katie (whom I met about a year earlier) came back from the dead, and then here was Sky. We became friends easily. Sorry for "hitting" you with a dead fish. A couple days later I became friends with Cub. I went for a while thinking that Cub didn't real care for me all that much. That changed the following spring when she and I became close. Everyday seeing each other and doing the most random of crap. I miss those days. Before you (Cub) went of to college. When you told us your daily high school tales. I miss when we all got on everyday to hang out. Our group has dissipated, wouldn't you say? I'm saddened by that fact. I miss talking to you guys, and now because of Bearville closing, I may never get to talk to you ever again. It hurts like crazy. I've looked up to guys; you guys are honestly my fake sisters, you know? You guys are like the sisters I never had. I am truly grateful for you guys. I love you guys to death. I hope you knew/know that. I miss you guys.

~With love, Cakerz <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blog of Allicakes: The Musician <3   Blog of Allicakes: The Musician <3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blog of Allicakes: The Musician <3
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2