Hi there! why don't you join this forum?
We got nice members,contests, and much more!
Join NOW!
Hi there! why don't you join this forum?
We got nice members,contests, and much more!
Join NOW!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeNewsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Bearville Island Guest!

Cubby's Blog!! xDD

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
CubbyCub:D
Pawsome Possum
Pawsome Possum

Female

Cubby's Blog!! xDD Empty
PostSubject: Cubby's Blog!! xDD   Cubby's Blog!! xDD I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 1:04 am

So like.... idk... I like typing lots and I like to express what happens to me daily and I thought....a blog... Hell y not? ;DD So basically now tht schools started I won't be on like EVERY day but yeah... whenever I'm on I'll post my amazingly hilarious school moments here for all yews to read ;3
Back to top Go down
Pawsome Possum
Pawsome Possum

Female

Cubby's Blog!! xDD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cubby's Blog!! xDD   Cubby's Blog!! xDD I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 1:35 am

Gasp my first entry! So anway.... oh right today is August 18, 2012 or 8-18-12. Ohh my God... where do I even begin? So I'll just start it off and say tht basically the entire school day was just epic boredum! Like a complete snooze-fest. Besides all the real juicy stuff is at the football game tht I just got back from. ;3 So basically my friend and I thought huh... the first home football game of the season let's go just for the hell of it! So apparently this asian kid we all know and hate named Jacob is on the football team and he told me the game started at like 7-7:30ish and apparently kickoff started at 8 so I was like Fuck you, asian. So my friend and I walked all over town... and like OHMYGOD. This fuckin mexican dude pulls up in his blazer and he STOPS. RIGHT NEXT TO US. and we're all... "Ohhh SHIT! It's a Goddamn rapist!" and then the mexican dude looks STRAIGHT AT US and says "Puta." (or however the fuck it's spelled.) So obviously me and my friend weren't gonna stand around like dumbshits and get raped so we bolted our asses from the scene faster than you could say GODDAMN MEXICAN and we ran to the nearest gas station. There we bought this HUGE can of monster and a pack of minty gum. ;3 Then we realized it was already 7:30 so we thought "Alright... now we gotta run all the way across the Goddamn highway to get to the football field." Basically we just walked to the game and chugged our monster so there isn't much that happened after that. We got to the gate, bought our tickets... then the game started... I saw my friend named Aransas (pronounced A-ran-sas) who plays in marching band.. then the interesting stuff happened... So apparently I was like Katelyn... (my friend's name) This is so boring... I'm walking. So I got up and joined all my other fellow classmates walking around the field and guess who just happens to find me? Ohh tht's right. Katelyn's ex boyfriend.. I mean I didn't even look the dude in the eye and he walks over to me and goes Brianna! and I'm thinkin Ohh SHIT. So he was like Hey ;D and he hugged me and I'm like hey... and then we were walking around the field together and he goes Ummm..... I like your hair. and I'm like Thanks... ? Then I found Katelyn and then we accidently ran into Josh again (her ex) and he is all Katelyn! -hugs- and she's like hey... So then we just talked with him and his friends for a bit and then.... He comes over to me and goes Hey Brianna, can I talk with you.... in private? and I'm thinking Oh hell no! So then I just looked away like... ignoring.. ignoring. Katelyn was all Dude. You're not going to ask her out are you? and he goes So you're telling me I can't date her? What, you still got a thing for me? and like I basically drowned out the rest of their convo but I look over and they're holding hands and apparently they were going out again and I'm like Phew. Ohh thank God I didn't have to date him. Eventually we just walked around and all this and like she kept looking at me like Ohh God why am I dating him again? and he kept trying to like get her alone and wanted to make-out with her and she kept going no... I don't want to... and he even took his shirt off cause he said he got something on it and he kept showing off his muscles and all that shit. Later on around half time Katelyn finally told Josh that like she made this agreement with this other girl named Briana (spelled different) that she wasn't supposed to date him so they broke up and wow... Josh was so pissed like every where he went it's all Fuck off! Don't talk to me! Get the hell away! and he did that for like half an hour. Then around 3rd quarter of the game I wasn't with Katelyn cause she went to find someone else and I was talking to my other friend (named Zeb) and Josh walks up to me and goes Hey Brianna... can I ask you something? and I'm like thinking "Ohh God no. Get away." and I said "........ ummmmm..... sure..... ?" and he goes "Sooo..... are you currently dating anyone?" and I go ".......no......." and he was gonna reply back but then thank God Katelyn came back so he walked off and like she eventually told me that she only dated Josh so that she saved my ass like twice in one night. So basically I followed Katelyn like EVERYWHERE to stay away from Josh and like we ended up hanging out with these 2 guys named Dylan and Alejandro (we call him Alex for short) and like Alex was mexican so we asked him what Puta meant and apparently it means that dude in the blazer called me and Katelyn bitches. It was so funny I swear we laughed for like hours but then the game ended and then we had this after party called the 5th Quarter with lots of dancing, food, and games and all that. Then afterwards Katelyn and I walked to her house and we were just kinda talking about guys and stuff and then like Katelyn's all "Oh my God! I forgot to tell you.... I have water balloons C:<" so basically Katelyn and I threw water balloons at cars for like the longest time ever... but then no more cars would come down the road so I guess they got the memo that we were armed ;'DD. Then Katelyn goes Oh my God. Check this xDD and she takes this like piece of glass and shatters it in the road and we just sat and waited and then this car out of no where all you hear is "CRUNCH!" and we laughed our asses off and saw that the car ranover the shattered glass and they like slowed down and then stopped and like started backing up and we were like OHHH SHIT. then we ran into the house and hid until they drove off xDD Then I was like "Well... it's like midnight... I guess I better go home before the rents start worrying... so then I came home took a shower and now here I am! Whew.... my hands hurt -___- lol

P.S. and since I downed that entire can of monster I cannot sleep and so here I am on all night blowing up the forum and finally achieved the rank of Snow Teddys or whatev the fuck it is.. This music I am listening to isn't helping either but I'mma just shut off and logg off for the night... well umm... morning Rolling Eyes Whatever. BYEE.

P.P.S Welp I've only gotten 4 hours of sleep and have woken up at 8 and there is still no living life signs on this forum O.O..... I'm starting to wonder if I'm talking to myself.... and since it is the 18th when I wrote this yet basically everything above happened on the 17th and it is still the 18th tht means I'm still going to continue this..... or maybe I'll call it quits right now cause Saturday is my sleep-in/do-nothing day, but because of that Goddamned monster I can't sleep.... -.-..... I wish someone would come on.... Yall have been morning people before.....why not now? O.O

P.P.P.S. This just in, it appears Jewell has made yet another account named JewellRaspberry.(how gay is that xDD) Ohh and you know who traded grand so I bet she was pissed cause she's all don't trade it, and DO NOT GET TRICKED. and he's all Rolling Eyes What? You think I'm 10?! I won't get tricked so STFU bitch xDD

P.P.P.P.S. So ummm yeah, the whole previous, Will-won't-get-tricked-cause-he's-too-good-for-that theory just got proven wrong... like majorly. So this chic named CorneliaVanilla somehow tricked him into giving up his red panda ears Cubby's Blog!! xDD ____10 and she lied and said she would give him this like free bandana or whatever. So then everyone is the workshop was gangin' up on her like this girl named GrantHearts, AbbieBallerina465 was there, and of course I said a few things on my mind, cause hey, you guys know me...I can't resist a good fight Wink. But anyways. So we told her she better trade him back or get reported and like we ended up reporting her and her sorry little ass is gonna get banned. ^-^ Ohh but wait. I'm not finished with this latest news cast. So apparently this newbie chic named AbbeAugust895 (I think) is all pissed off cause she wanted to bring a bear to life and me and a couple other people were standing on the stage cause you know, we can click there, so OBVIOUSLY we're allowed to stand there and holy hell it's bear fuckin' boulevard... WHAT THE HELL DO YOU EXPECT?! So now I'm gonna point out a few reasons that can support what I just said. First off yeah, there's the whole we can click where ever and our person stands where ever thing, and secondly there is nothing that says in the rules that players can tell other players to do things or that players must be off the stage when another player is bringing a furry friend to life...so yeah. So back to the story, the newbie chic is all GET OUTTA MY WAY! MOVE IT! YOU IDIOTS! I SAID MOVE! I'M BRINGING A FURRY FRIEND TO LIFE! I'M BANNING YOU GUYS! I'M REPORTING YOU! -right after she says that she says: - I REPORTED YOU! and I'm all ..... Big. Mistake. First off lil girl, It takes longer to report someone than just saying you're gonna do it. Rolling Eyes Secondly, Don't be tellin me what to do! You ain't my mother/father so back the fuck off, you lil wanna-be-control-freak. For another thing knowing me OF COURSE I don't give 2 shits about what she has to say so I was basically ignoring what she said and was saying all these reasons. ^-^ Then she got all mad like she kept saying STOP! MOVE! I'M CRYING RIGHT NOW BECAUSE OF YOU! I'M GOING TO ANOTHER DEN! and I'm like I will not stop. I will not move. Yeah I'm sure you're "crying" and OHMYGOD why didn't you go to another fuckin den sooner?! It would've saved you all those "tears." Then I also told her that like Hey dumbass, people bring bears to life while people are on the stage ALL THE TIME. I mean DUDE, that's how I do that...just ignore all the other players, or better yet. USE THE GODDAMN IGNORE BUTTON! That's what it was made for! My God. So eventually the girl ended up bringing the bear online in the same den cause she was too damn dumb to change dens and OF COURSE I stood on the stage while she did. ^-^ Ohh and I'd also like to point out that this lil riffraff was uncalled for and completely not necessary in the least. Days like this it just makes me wanna crawl into a hole and escape from our shitty economy. -.- Welp, I think that's all I had to say for this lil entry to my blog sooo... GOOD DAY I say! GOOD DAY. ;3

Last edited by CubbyCub:D on Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:55 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pawsome Possum
Pawsome Possum

Female

Cubby's Blog!! xDD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cubby's Blog!! xDD   Cubby's Blog!! xDD I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 3:35 am

Dayum O.O That is one long ass entry....
Back to top Go down
xxMustacheManxx
Pawsome Possum
Pawsome Possum
xxMustacheManxx

Female

Cubby's Blog!! xDD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cubby's Blog!! xDD   Cubby's Blog!! xDD I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:04 am

Dayummm, LMAO! xDDDD
Back to top Go down
Pawsome Possum
Pawsome Possum

Female

Cubby's Blog!! xDD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cubby's Blog!! xDD   Cubby's Blog!! xDD I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:05 am

Hahahaha yepp so you basically had a night of my life... it sucks -.- I mean DUDE. SHE'S MY FUCKIN BEST FRIEND! You don't rebound off the best friends.... but apparently according to Zeb who was talking to him before they got back together and broke up was that he had a crush on me and I'm like..... ohhh... kay... -backs away slowly- LOL
Back to top Go down
Pawsome Possum
Pawsome Possum

Female

Cubby's Blog!! xDD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cubby's Blog!! xDD   Cubby's Blog!! xDD I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 9:01 am

rollercoaster rollercoaster rollercoaster rollercoaster rollercoaster rollercoaster

LIFE IS JUST A BIG ROLLERCOASTER RIDE xDD (Ohh and ironicly I know this motto that says: "Take the ride of your life." and I've been hearing it....like alot lately so I thought ehh, it's Sunday and I've got nothing to post unless there's some interesting chiz on Bearville, but I'm too lazy to get on right now..)

P.S. I won't be on tomorrow cause I have a soccer game right after school and there's like 2 of them so.. it will last until 8 and then I have homework, dinner, and a shower. Maybe on Tuesday I'll write another entry. ;3

P.P.S. This just in! I have a long-lost sister?! Cubby's Blog!! xDD My_twi11 Her name appears to be FelicityBearyCool9, and she later followed Sky around and she is like our doppleganger or sumthin'! lolololololol
Back to top Go down
Pawsome Possum
Pawsome Possum

Female

Cubby's Blog!! xDD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cubby's Blog!! xDD   Cubby's Blog!! xDD I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 1:11 pm

Hey guys! I'm back!!!!! Srry I haven't posted in a week...it's been SUPER DUPER busy for me, and I'm still busy.. I'll be back later to update this post with EVERYTHING ^-^ bye bye <333 u guys!!!!!!! The time this post was sent: 1:11! Make a wish !

Mkay so now it's like 5:36 and I just got finished with my busy busy busy week ;DD! Man has it been crazy... geek But anyways, I'll just go from Monday to a few hours ago today xDD.

Monday, August 20. Ehh yew know Mondays... they r such a drag! Rolling Eyes Tons of homework and we had a game!!!!!!! xDD! It was against this team from Evansville which was a couple hours away from us and like we beat 'em 8-0 in the 1st game and then 3-0 in the second ^-^. So far I'd have to say this was one of our best games for the start of the season cause ok... LONG STORY ALERT. So these guys named Zach and Derek used to be on the guys soccer team and this past March they umm.... well... they had an incident with a car and a semi, and they are no longer here with us. Sad So at the beginng of the game our coach goes hey guys, c'mere... ok so look down at who you're playing for... then everyone just got all silent and then we were like Ready?! One, two, three! TOGETHER! and then we played... man the other team just didn't see it coming, we had their backs pushed up all the way into the 8-team (goalie box) and like then after the first game it was kinda drizzling... then we did the National Anthem and like there was a rainbow stretching all the way across the sky and everyone was like crying cause we felt like it was from Zach and Derek <3

Tuesday, August 21. Hmm... I cannot remember much of Tuesday, it was basically my major homework day cause our gay ass math teacher is making us right notes that we have OUT OF THE BOOK and then she gives us our homework and doesn't even explain it! So yeah I was up until midnight doing that homework when I could've been on here. Mad

Wednesday, August 22. I like double digit days ^-^ Idk y I just kinda do ;3 lol... so... umm... gotta remember what I did that day... Well we had another game, it was kinda so-so like we kicked their butts 2-1 in the game and it was basically just another ehh kinda night.. Ohh yeah! I remember that Trevor pissed this lil kid off so he was being chased the entire time!! hahahaha! and like he had to hide out under the bleachers the whole game and he was PISSED. lololololololol

Thursday, August 23. OHMYGOD Thursday was just the. worst. day. ever. ! Idk if karma was just mad that I pissed some ppl off or sumthin, but yeah.. I lost my homework that I spent HOURS on, My favorite pair of jeans got stained by blood cause my leg just started randomly bleeding from my latest injury from our game on Wednesday, and like I was just super duper pissed off cause it was ... well I hate being a girl let's go with that .. and to top it off the idiotic dumbasses in my last period class kept trying to flirt with me and I'm like guys.... BACK THE FUCK OFF. So apparently so far I have 3 guys that like me and none of them are the guy I like! lol and they randomly come up to me and start talking to me and I'll just give them the I'm bored, I just don't care, excuse..

Friday, August 24. "It's Friday! Friday! Gotta get down on Friday!" SHUT THE FUCK UP REBECCA! Ahhh Friday's my favorite days of the week ;'DD and yew know why?! Cause it was effin picture day! WHOOPDEFUCKINDO! lol so my mom got me this skirt and she's like I expect you to wear this. and I'm like EXCUSE ME?! She ended up winning the argument and I had to wear the skirt. It was actually kinda cute but I mean it's like a sign for guys to swarm to you. And ohmyGod lol !!!!! So we were in homeroom and my best friend Liz and Jacob are in it and like Liz asked me to help her with a question so I was standing by her desk and she looks over at Jacob and she goes Hey man. Brianna's mine! Don't go lookin' up her skirt! and I turned around and go WDF?! and he was touching my legs cause I had bandaids on them and he goes What happened to you? O.O and I go Soccer....Duh...? and then I just ignored him after that but he was talking to his friend and goes yeah man, soccer is just brutal... and I was like Ohh yeah?! You don't even play soccer. You play football! and he goes Yeah, so are you going to our game tonight? and I was like maybe... why? and he told me to look for him and I'm like ha. Sure I will. Rolling Eyes But I ended up lookin' for him anyway... lol and as for Josh. THANK GOD! He found some ugly chic for a new gf but his older brother was there and was all up in our faces and is like Dude. Stop messin' with my brother. and It's like Dude. We haven't even talked to him! SO BACK THE FUCK OFF NOW OR I'LL KICK YOUR ASS! OK? ok ;3 and then we just walked off. lol

Today, Saturday, August 25. So today we had a soccer tournament!
Spoiler:
Obviously there isn't much detail I can explain but we played it for Zach and Derek and we won both games ! The first game was 2-0 against this team from Evansville (yet again.. they have tons of soccer teams from that place, but ours cannot be beat cause we are still undefeated xDD) and the second game was against this school called Floyd Central which is out by Louisville out by Kentucky and we ended up beating them 5-1 and DAYUM them chics were just flat out...well.. FAT. There were 2 of them on me the entire time I played and like this one chic was all up in my grill and I'm like OHH HELL NO! and since our ref was one of those "I hate Washington" refs he called a foul on me and I'm like Rolling Eyes Ef u man. Ef u. But we ended up winning ^-^ We thought we tied with this other team that we didn't play cause we both scored 7 goals but they had like 3 scored on them and we only had 1 so we ended up winning the entire tournament! YAY!!!!! and so now here I am, tired, and hot as hell... lol Ohh btw next week I won't be on until late in the afternoon on Saturday cause we have another tournament called the Hoosier Cup. Woohoo!

P.S. So after the game Trevor was there and he saw me holding my water bottle when I walked out and he goes Oh my God can I have a drink?! I'm dying here! and I go Sure ^-^ C'mere and then he came over and I took my water bottle and dumped it ALL OVER him and he goes WHAT THE FUCK?! -marches away- and then he looked like a dumbass cause he had to stand by the gate and wait for us cause we were his ride home and like he gets all pissy and goes Wow....you won't let me have a drink, yet you waste your water on me! and I go Yuuuppp ;3 and then walked away and I heard him mumble She gets on my nerves.

P.P.S. OMG I met these 2 Cybearguides I've neva seen b4, (and I almost didn't recognize them w/out their hats) but I have heard about Nate, (He's the one that has the name over his face) cause this chic named AngelPaw664 (sumthin' or other) is always talkin' about how sad she is that he never comes on and she misses him and all that, but yeah anyway I took a pic of these guys and it's not the best, but I got what I could... lol (I <3 Charlie's outfit, I wanna take it from him e.e lolol jk)
Cubby's Blog!! xDD Nate_a10

Ohh btw I thought I'd share a song with you guys cause I just absolutely <3333 I love you this song and I can't get it out of my head ^-^

I might make this a new thing where I add songs to the end of my posts cause I just happen to adore music ! <3 So basically you can just scroll to the bottom of the post, click the song, and then yew have sumthin' to listen to while you're reading! ;3
Back to top Go down
Pawsome Possum
Pawsome Possum

Female

Cubby's Blog!! xDD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cubby's Blog!! xDD   Cubby's Blog!! xDD I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 10:18 am

Ahhh Sunday! yeah, I haven't rly got anything to post, cause I probably need to get on Bearville and see if anything happens, or I could just report the fight I had yesterday! ^-^ So these chics named SerenitySprinkles1 and some other chic whose first name was Nicolette-something-144. So it was Katie, Alyson, Alli, and I and we were all chillin' at the entrance in boulevard. (which I guess has become a hideout of ours or sumthin' lol) So idk they just came and were talking and they were doing this emoticon ---> Cubby's Blog!! xDD Love_e10 to eachother and they kept saying bff. Obviously just by the looks of that emoticon they looked as if they were lesbo, so Katie and I were like Da Fuqq. O.O These chics are messed up, and I was copying everything they said and said the opposite, like they would say hey bff! and I'll be like bye bff! Thank you! No thank you! You're welcome! You're not welcome! and they eventually came over and go Stop! You rude meany! Leave us alone! and I was like No, (; and it just continued for like the longest time ever and then the last chic standing was Nicolette and she finally goes Fine! I give up! -walks away- and I'm like Alli! Let's move!, cause Katie and Alyson had already left and we moved so that chic would not find us cause I was tired of dealing with her. They were both obviously 10 year olds cause they kept trying to say they were in highschool and then the Serenity girl later admitted she wasn't in highschool (which was pretty obvious) while the Nicolette chic was trying to claim she was in my yearbook and I'm like No, you don't go to my school dumbass. We eventually drove them to the point where I got Serenity to say Fuck you meany! and that's when I reported her, and I even told her I did. Her reply...? "Bff, when Bearville sends me the mail saying I've been reported, I'll just delete it so my parents won't see it." Like I'm not kidding those were her exact words and I laughed my ass off and man, is she in deep shit. ^.^ Pissin' off 10 yr olds is fun!

I bet the 10 yr olds are scared of us now ^-^
Back to top Go down
xxMustacheManxx
Pawsome Possum
Pawsome Possum
xxMustacheManxx

Female

Cubby's Blog!! xDD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cubby's Blog!! xDD   Cubby's Blog!! xDD I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 7:37 am

ohh wow cub. xDD
Back to top Go down
Pawsome Possum
Pawsome Possum

Female

Cubby's Blog!! xDD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cubby's Blog!! xDD   Cubby's Blog!! xDD I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:18 pm

Mhm ^ So it's a Monday and ehh, I just hate Monday's as I'm sure most ppl do... meaning I'm too lazy to post anything major.. I did find sumthin' interesting while I was surfin' youtube yesterday ^-^ Check this
Cubby's Blog!! xDD Ummm_y11
it appears our good friend Peyton needs to improve her spelling...

Meanwhile... enjoy this song I <33333 soooo much! I sing it like 24/7 lol

♥Mirror on the wall♥
♥Here we are again♥
♥Through my rise and fall♥
♥You've been my only fan♥
♥You told me that they can,
understand the GIRL I am♥
♥So why are we..here...talkin' to each other again...♥

╔══╗
╚╗╔╝
╔╝(¯`v´¯)
╚══`.¸this song♥

It's soo..
.░█▀▀ ░█▀█ ░█ ░█▀▀
░█▀▀ ░█▀▀ ░█ ░█
▀▀▀ ░▀ ░░░▀ ░▀▀▀
Back to top Go down
xxMustacheManxx
Pawsome Possum
Pawsome Possum
xxMustacheManxx

Female

Cubby's Blog!! xDD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cubby's Blog!! xDD   Cubby's Blog!! xDD I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:57 am

XDDDDDD.
Back to top Go down
Pawsome Possum
Pawsome Possum

Female

Cubby's Blog!! xDD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cubby's Blog!! xDD   Cubby's Blog!! xDD I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 10:46 pm

I officially declare this Tuesday Tortilla Tuesday because I was craving tacos all damn day! Instead I ate fried chicken, but I still want tacos.. lmao so idk that I'll be on tomorrow and if so it'll be late cause I have my first away game for the season! Woohoo! Road trip in a large bus box! lmao ;3 Anyways.... I just got done with my ass load of homework -.-... Math, Science, English, Spanish, and this extracurriculum class for engineering and I had tons of homework in that too! Dude I am so majorly pissed! First off, Jacob was being a total asswipe-douchebag-mcspazzatron! I mean he normally is, but today it was just beyond wanting to deck him in the face. He's all I'm more mature than you! and I go Rolling Eyes If you're SOO much more mature how is it that I actually get my homework done? and he goes ...... Well you watch SpongeBob! That makes you immature! and I go Dude... EVERYONE watches that damned show... it's too fuckin awesome not to be watched xDD. Secondly, they changed our soccer dress code so now guys can't do shirts versus skins, and us girls are no longer allowed to wear cut-offs to practice! We're all gonna die from heatstroke without cut-offs! Some freshman's parents bitched to the school and now we have them to thank... I wanna kick their asses. e.e Damn school board...

P.S. OHMYGOD! LMAO! So my grandma was on her e-mail and apparently since I was on Trevor's account when I bitched at that Sprinkles chic I got him banned! LMAO so she calls my mom and goes why isn't Brianna picking up her phone?! and my mom goes -looks over- She's doing homework. -.- and then all I hear is "Well I got an e-mail having to do with Trevor's account... he says she got on it.... it says he got banned..."

But anyways, on a happier note ;3 I found a song to match my Tortilla Tuesday! Nuthin' goes better with tacos than....

TORTILLA CHIPS! I <333 this song! ^-^ ► ▼ ◄
Back to top Go down
Pawsome Possum
Pawsome Possum

Female

Cubby's Blog!! xDD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cubby's Blog!! xDD   Cubby's Blog!! xDD I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:22 pm

OhmyGod OhmyGod OhmyGod!!!!!!! LOL! So you guys know how I got chat banned on KorieWhite and like I mailed them asking for a chat log and OMG it's hilarious! xDD Mkay so I took images of it and you gotta read it from the bottom to top cause Bearville is too damn gay to make it into a right side up format. Rolling Eyes

Cubby's Blog!! xDD Image_10
Cubby's Blog!! xDD Image_11

Lmao so they said it's an excerpt taken from my chat and apparently that day was when I was talkin' about how gay base runner dresses. LMAO Unfortunately, that's all I have, but hey it's better than nothing right?

So I picked this song cause for some reason and idk why... but I feel like screamin' xDD
Back to top Go down
xxMustacheManxx
Pawsome Possum
Pawsome Possum
xxMustacheManxx

Female

Cubby's Blog!! xDD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cubby's Blog!! xDD   Cubby's Blog!! xDD I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 11:24 am

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wooooowww. xDDD
Back to top Go down
ashleyrocks101
News Kitty
ashleyrocks101

Female

Cubby's Blog!! xDD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cubby's Blog!! xDD   Cubby's Blog!! xDD I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 2:56 pm

Nice blog! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Pawsome Possum
Pawsome Possum

Female

Cubby's Blog!! xDD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cubby's Blog!! xDD   Cubby's Blog!! xDD I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 11:53 pm

Tank yeah ;3
Back to top Go down
Pawsome Possum
Pawsome Possum

Female

Cubby's Blog!! xDD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cubby's Blog!! xDD   Cubby's Blog!! xDD I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 12:02 am

So guys, sorry I haven't been on in a week.. majorly busy. I mean I didn't even get home until midnight EVERY NIGHT and then sleep for like 4 hours, get up, do homework, endure school. But it finally, Finally, FINALLY paid off. So today and last night we were entered in the Hoosier Cup and it's totally MAJOR. Like ppl from other states came to play us. So we played 3 games against this one team from Kentucky, there was one from Illinois, (Wink to allicakes) and there were also some ppl from Ohio. We even played a team from the same town as us! So our school district is called Washington Community Schools and then down the road is another school named Washington Catholic which is more of a church school. So we played them yesterday and ended up winning 2-0. It could've been more, but it was kinda hard for us cause we knew all of them, like there was a girl from my dance class, this other girl used to go to our school, and this other girl was in a club we did for the community....and the stupidest part? We had to drive an hour and a half to the field to play them and they were even tailin' us the whole way there! Then this morning we got up at 5 AM. So we slept the whole way there... then we got there, warmed up, and played. We ended up beating them 6-1 and then we just chilled at a shelter area for awhile cause we spent like all day at this place. The last game we played was also a score of 6-1 believe it or not. lol So then we got our GIGANTIC trophy (and believe me, that sucker took 3 of us to hold it up) and team pictures and everything. To celebrate we went to Steak 'N Shake ^-^. The bus ride home was EPIC. So basically it was this major gossip circle about who dated who, most embarrassing stories, and all that. And now here I am, home and exhausted, and I cannot move my left leg. -.- But it was SOOO worth it, and now I can sleep with rain outside my window thanks to the hurricane. So I picked this song because I thought it fit today's weather conditions.^-^

Actually I'mma make this a double feature, cause this song portrays how hard we worked for this championship.

Scratch that, I'm making it a triple feature because I haven't been on in a week, and it's the first of September and I remembered this song I <3333 soo much!

Last edited by CubbyCub:D on Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ashleyrocks101
News Kitty
ashleyrocks101

Female

Cubby's Blog!! xDD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cubby's Blog!! xDD   Cubby's Blog!! xDD I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 12:11 am

Homework sucks XD
Back to top Go down
Pawsome Possum
Pawsome Possum

Female

Cubby's Blog!! xDD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cubby's Blog!! xDD   Cubby's Blog!! xDD I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 12:13 am

Yeah no kidding! My English teacher made me rewrite my entire paper! And she lectures us and goes yes, I understand you soccer girls have all your games, but this is life. I had to deal with it so I know you can too.
Back to top Go down
Pawsome Possum
Pawsome Possum

Female

Cubby's Blog!! xDD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cubby's Blog!! xDD   Cubby's Blog!! xDD I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 8:40 am

Lol! I never realized, but when I read the chat log excerpts it kinda looks like a rap in my opinion, but hey that's just what I think.
Back to top Go down
Pawsome Possum
Pawsome Possum

Female

Cubby's Blog!! xDD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cubby's Blog!! xDD   Cubby's Blog!! xDD I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 8:45 am

Ahhh SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY and NO school tomorrow! xDD Still raining, so I'll probably be home all day, but that means more Bearville time. lol If skylar rose would come on... well we need to pay our dear friend Will a visit ^-^ and if we run into Jewell even once, Imma tell her off. I'm completely sick and tired of her stupid little games. e.e So sky, please don't tell me you got grounded because of that thing your gonna tell me about Mat cause then I'm just gonna have to kick your butt for it.
Back to top Go down
Pawsome Possum
Pawsome Possum

Female

Cubby's Blog!! xDD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cubby's Blog!! xDD   Cubby's Blog!! xDD I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 7:34 pm

Ahh!!! My first music video! I feel so accomplished! ^-^!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pawsome Possum
Pawsome Possum

Female

Cubby's Blog!! xDD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cubby's Blog!! xDD   Cubby's Blog!! xDD I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 8:40 pm

OhmyGod no words can describe how ... um.. well you get the picture. Sky just drops the biggest bombshell ever... and she even started a forum about it! My God. and this pic is her profile pic????? -.-
Cubby's Blog!! xDD Lol10

WHAT NOT TO WEAR!
Cubby's Blog!! xDD Rainbo10

Last edited by CubbyCub:D on Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
xxMustacheManxx
Pawsome Possum
Pawsome Possum
xxMustacheManxx

Female

Cubby's Blog!! xDD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cubby's Blog!! xDD   Cubby's Blog!! xDD I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 8:43 pm

O.o Ohhh smexxiii pic ya got theree Lmfaooo.
Back to top Go down
Pawsome Possum
Pawsome Possum

Female

Cubby's Blog!! xDD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cubby's Blog!! xDD   Cubby's Blog!! xDD I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 8:59 pm

Mhm ;3 it's a what not to wear, but if I ever had that outfit I would wear it ^-^... or wait... e.e are you talking about that other pic? Yeah that... just wow....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cubby's Blog!! xDD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cubby's Blog!! xDD   Cubby's Blog!! xDD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cubby's Blog!! xDD
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next