Hi there! why don't you join this forum?
We got nice members,contests, and much more!
Join NOW!
Hi there! why don't you join this forum?
We got nice members,contests, and much more!
Join NOW!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeNewsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Bearville Island Guest!

The Story of Will & Sky

Go down 

Will+Sky= ?
Ugh worst couple
The Story of Will & Sky I_vote_lcap0%The Story of Will & Sky I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Will needs Cub
 0% [ 0 ]
Sky should start singing J.B. and other stuff
The Story of Will & Sky I_vote_lcap100%The Story of Will & Sky I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Sky wuv Will = Will wuv Sky
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
lecybugalicia
Teddy Overstuffed
Teddy Overstuffed
lecybugalicia

Female

The Story of Will & Sky Empty
PostSubject: The Story of Will & Sky   The Story of Will & Sky I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 3:44 pm

Once Upon a Today, Sky was walking through Town Square when she saw him. He was so ugly that she instantly fell in love with him. Sky walked up to him and sang,  "Hey, I just met you, and I know this crazy, but here's my number, so call me maybe!!" Will looked into her eyes and sang, "Baby baby baby oh! like baby baby baby oh! want to be mine mine!" Sky replied, "OH WILLY!!! I love Love LOve LOVe LOVE!!!! YOU!!!!!!!!!" Sky and Will walked away happily ever after. Or did they???? The next morning Cub walked to Will's house where Sky had spent the night ( in the guest room... I'm not like Cub and Sky ). "Oh WILLY! Ballerina and I are back from the State Fair!!!!" Sky is confused. "Who the heck is that?" She looks out the window, and sees her. The beautiful Ballerina. Sky decides enough with Silly Willy, she wants.... her.  She runs down the stairs to Ballerina. "Come to my house. You will love it." Ballerina says, "Umm, Alright." They skip through a meadow like little girls and dance inside the house. Sky prepares her stove and cauldron, her witch's spices and cuts Ballerina's hair. She places the hair in boiling water, adds salt, pepper, onions, garlic, and crow's feet,  and tells Ballerina to drink the mixture. Ballerina drinks it and falls into a deep sleep. But she will never, wake up. Why you ask? Shortly after, Sky steals her stuff and takes her to Baseball who then marries her. Meanwhile, Sky and Cub have a catfight over who gets Will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will marries Sky, Cub, and Ballerina!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sky has 12345678901234567890123456789012345690123456789012345678901345678901234567890123456789012345678901234567890 kids. Cub has 888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888 kids. AND most importantly. Will divorces Ballerina who divorces Baseball who becomes the crazy cat dude living in an alley in Oklahoma. Ballerina has no kids and is forever with her cat and goldfish.

The End

Where They Are Now:

Cub: Cub got married with Will in 1212. They walked merrily until Sky entered the picture in 1974. Soon after Ballerina entered the picture in 1973. Together the unbearable conditions was to much for Cub and she divorced Will in 2087. She is currently a crazy cat lady in Chicago, IL. Her favorite cat, Buddles, is currently Vice President of Bearville and Cub is not even proud of him!!!!!
                 Sky: Sky had another 11111111111111111112222222223333333333339999999999444444446575 kids and soon divorced Will taking all the children. She has become a fry cook at McDonald's in Tampa, Florida. She currently has only $4 in her bank account and is saving up for 10 chocolate bars.
                 Will: After he was divorced by Cub and Sky, he tried to win over AllysonMarch126. She said yes and know they have 4 kids. Ennie Meene Minne and Moe. Will has never forgotten his beloved wives and secretly sends them secret admirer letters in the mail. But SHH!!! You didn't hear it from me.
                 Ballerina: Ballerina still calls and e-mails Will. Will sends her nasty replies so she talks mean about him every chance she gets. After she and Baseball divorced she went through a time of sadness. She cries to this day about Will and sings Baby Come Back to him all day long.
                 Baseball: I pretty much just told you what happened to him.

Cub and Will divorced before Will proposed to Sky. Sky divorced Will who went to Ballerina, divorced her shortly after and Ballerina married Baseball and they divorced. Sky's house was robbed and Will had a guest room he locked her in. He then skipped of into the Halloween sunset. What you have heard today is a story of  truth.........................
Back to top Go down

The Story of Will & Sky
Page 1 of 1