Hi there! why don't you join this forum?
We got nice members,contests, and much more!
Join NOW!
Hi there! why don't you join this forum?
We got nice members,contests, and much more!
Join NOW!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeNewsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Bearville Island Guest!

The Story of........... Penolope

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lecybugalicia
Teddy Overstuffed
Teddy Overstuffed
lecybugalicia

Female

The Story of........... Penolope Empty
PostSubject: The Story of........... Penolope   The Story of........... Penolope I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 8:20 pm

Hola I'm Penolope. I am from Chihuahua, Mexico. I own 44 Chihuahuas and I have 8 brothers and 62 sisters. Of course 24 of them are step-sisters, 13 are from my mother and the rest from my step-moms. You could say I am into that guy named Mustache Man. He is so beautiful. Even more beautiful than the papaya and tomatoes in my salsa. But, sadly it is feverishly hot here in Chihuahua. Say what is it like in America. My papa is thinking of moving there. Hmm are there many children? How many dogs can you own? Together my family owns 50000000000000 dogs. Is that bad? We own a 62 acre ranch and a 5000000000 sq foot home. I will keep you posted my amigos and amigas.
Luv ~Penolope
Back to top Go down
xxMustacheManxx
Pawsome Possum
Pawsome Possum
xxMustacheManxx

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Story of........... Penolope   The Story of........... Penolope I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 9:32 am

Say whaa? aha. ;D
Back to top Go down
lecybugalicia
Teddy Overstuffed
Teddy Overstuffed
lecybugalicia

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Story of........... Penolope   The Story of........... Penolope I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 11:53 am

Hola! So yesterday at dinner my brother Emilio was taunting my sister Dora. Dora still watches Dora the Explorer even at age 20. Ah you may be asking, "How many are there of you? What is everyones' names?" Well you should find out names...

MY BROTHERS

1. Andrew
2. Emilio
3. Diego ( he watches Go Diego Go, but he's 2 can't blame him)
4. George
5. Mark
6. Julio
7. Daniel
8. Michael

MY SISTERS

1. Dora
2. Julia
3. Esmeralda
4. Ruby
5. Kimberly
6. Alicia
7. Alyssa
8. Crystal
9. Amanda
10. Anabel
11. Brianna
12. Skylaar
13. Taylor
14. Lauren
15. Selena
16. Hanahaa
17. Gertrude
18. Anne
19. Isabel
20. Belle
21. Mia
22. Shelby
23. Allyson
24. Samantha
25. Korie
26. Dina
27. Leana
28. Alexis
29. Alexus
30. Hailey
31. Meredith
32. Mary
33. Cece
34. Abigale
35. Amy
36. Autumn
37. Madeline
38. Ellyona
39. Janelle
40. Kayla
41. Kristen
42. Lindsay
43. Makayla
44. Molly
45. Myah
46. Rebecca
47. Ruth
48. Trisha
49. Candace
50. Sabrina
51. Felicia
52. Felicity
53. Caroline
54. Asia
55. Annelise
56. Anastasia
57. Debby
58. Zendya
59. Katie
60. Emilie
61. Catherine
62.Patricia

and of course

63. Penolope ( which is me )

Anyways today I got the news that my family is moving. We are moving to a place called Kentucky. Hmm Is it nice there? Please tell me it is not cold there. I am so used to this heat, I can't switch climates now! My papa wants to be there by at least December almost near Christmas. I don't want to leave though. But in spite of what I don't want to do, my papa says that my grandparents, aunts, uncles, and even my cousins will be moving in with us. We are going to be moving into a 83 acre living space. Don't ask me why my papa has enough money for that, because he doesn't. We are all pitching in with the price. I am scared because I don't want to leave any of my pets behind. Wouldn't I have to give up my 44 dogs and 12 horses? Or can I keep them seeing has how I will have a very large house and a large pasture and barn. Maybe I could even have big dogs! I have always dreamed about owning a Collie or a Golden Retriever. Maybe this moving thing won't be so bad.. Maybe it could be a fresh start for me. Maybe, just maybe, I could find my long lost twin.... Yes I have a twin. When my mama passed on my twin was crushed and wandered the streets at night, always look forlorn. One day he was kidnapped and taken to America. He writes to us about how beautiful his new life is. But he says his life with us was better. The main reason we are moving to Kentucky is to find my twin. His name is Donatello. He wishes for us to come so we can reunite. It's been 4 years. How old are we? We are 17. But alas, we are treated as children. It makes me feel unwanted. That is why I started this so called blog. It puts happiness into my life. Well I must go. Papa is coming to my room. Can't let him see this. He is anti-blogs. Well Goodbye my amigos and amigas.
Back to top Go down
lecybugalicia
Teddy Overstuffed
Teddy Overstuffed
lecybugalicia

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Story of........... Penolope   The Story of........... Penolope I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 11:59 am

Hola, well my papa found this blog. Surprisingly he wasn't mad! He told me that he was proud that I had found a way to express myself. He told me he was proud that it was in a suitable form and that the only thing he didn't like about it, was that I didn't start it sooner. He told me to post my heart out for all the time I want to keep it. Hmm. I think I will read a little part of the last letter Donatello sent to me. Here it is:

Penolope,
How I miss home. These last four years have been brutal. Not seeing Papa or you, even not hearing that yapping from our chihuahuas. It's hard being here. I have to take care of the horses stables 24/7. It's a nice life as in new food and loving new animals, but I miss you and Papa and, of course, Diego. Is Louisa still at home? I heard she was a hostage at the Evening Festival of Pinatas. If she is there, tell her hello. Tell her when you move here to meet with me in the dark woods. There is a trail there and it leads to KFC. Which is surprisingly good. I have a package for her. My friend Joshua gave me it. It's a beautiful porcelain doll from china. I was told by his mother that he got it on their last trip to Asia.

Yes, that was a little part of it. That is how much he wrote. Aaahh, snacks. Well as I type this sentence I eat a cup of buttery corn. MMMMMMMMMMM. Well I better let you guys get back to your lives. Goodbye.
Back to top Go down
xxMustacheManxx
Pawsome Possum
Pawsome Possum
xxMustacheManxx

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Story of........... Penolope   The Story of........... Penolope I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 11:00 am

well....that's ALOT of sisters.
Back to top Go down
lecybugalicia
Teddy Overstuffed
Teddy Overstuffed
lecybugalicia

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Story of........... Penolope   The Story of........... Penolope I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 9:14 am

Hola, me llamo Penolope. Vengo de Mexico. Haha I spoke a little Spanish for you my loyal readers. If you don't know what I said, I said, "Hello, my name is Penolope. I come from Mexico." Okay, so I think that it is time for you to learn even more about me. I was born on Mayo, May, 1. Um I will tell you a knew fact everyday. Oops I have to go. Goodbye!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Story of........... Penolope   The Story of........... Penolope I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Story of........... Penolope
Page 1 of 1