Hi there! why don't you join this forum?
We got nice members,contests, and much more!
Join NOW!
Hi there! why don't you join this forum?
We got nice members,contests, and much more!
Join NOW!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeNewsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Bearville Island Guest!

Cubby's Blog!! xDD

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
CubbyCub:D
Pawsome Possum
Pawsome Possum

Female

Cubby's Blog!! xDD - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cubby's Blog!! xDD   Cubby's Blog!! xDD - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 10:38 pm

:O Cici???
Back to top Go down
lecybugalicia
Teddy Overstuffed
Teddy Overstuffed
lecybugalicia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cubby's Blog!! xDD   Cubby's Blog!! xDD - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 4:25 pm

HEY CUB! How's college going?
Back to top Go down
Pawsome Possum
Pawsome Possum

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cubby's Blog!! xDD   Cubby's Blog!! xDD - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 3:20 am

Hey, eh, I have shit tons of work to do. I have to write about the assassanation of MLK for his 50th anniversary of his "I have a dream speech". It's a total conspiracy to who actually killed him because the guy who was accused pleads not guilty and was just a fall guy to pin the blame on who happened to be at the wrong place and the wrong time.
Back to top Go down
lecybugalicia
Teddy Overstuffed
Teddy Overstuffed
lecybugalicia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cubby's Blog!! xDD   Cubby's Blog!! xDD - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 3:05 pm

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

I don't fell like an 8th grader:(
Back to top Go down
xxMustacheManxx
Pawsome Possum
Pawsome Possum
xxMustacheManxx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cubby's Blog!! xDD   Cubby's Blog!! xDD - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 3:24 pm

CUB!!!! I MISS YOU DEARLY,
Back to top Go down
lecybugalicia
Teddy Overstuffed
Teddy Overstuffed
lecybugalicia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cubby's Blog!! xDD   Cubby's Blog!! xDD - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 11:20 pm

My fish is sick Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Pawsome Possum
Pawsome Possum

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cubby's Blog!! xDD   Cubby's Blog!! xDD - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 9:08 pm

Gasp! I miss you too, bros. Anything happening on Bearville?
Back to top Go down
lecybugalicia
Teddy Overstuffed
Teddy Overstuffed
lecybugalicia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cubby's Blog!! xDD   Cubby's Blog!! xDD - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 5:06 pm

Oh so no-one cares about my poor fishie? Pft.... I don't need that smh -.-
Back to top Go down
xxMustacheManxx
Pawsome Possum
Pawsome Possum
xxMustacheManxx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cubby's Blog!! xDD   Cubby's Blog!! xDD - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 7:14 pm

Im really sad. Ali get on bearville
Back to top Go down
Pawsome Possum
Pawsome Possum

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cubby's Blog!! xDD   Cubby's Blog!! xDD - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 11:08 pm

Why are you sad?
Back to top Go down
lecybugalicia
Teddy Overstuffed
Teddy Overstuffed
lecybugalicia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cubby's Blog!! xDD   Cubby's Blog!! xDD - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 7:21 pm

Cuzz, I said and I quote, "Oh so no-one cares about my poor fishie? Pft.... I don't need that smh-.-"
Back to top Go down
Pawsome Possum
Pawsome Possum

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cubby's Blog!! xDD   Cubby's Blog!! xDD - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 10:14 pm

Ohh sucks. :/
Back to top Go down
lecybugalicia
Teddy Overstuffed
Teddy Overstuffed
lecybugalicia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cubby's Blog!! xDD   Cubby's Blog!! xDD - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 10:22 pm

My poor fish died:( I buried him today:(
Back to top Go down
Pawsome Possum
Pawsome Possum

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cubby's Blog!! xDD   Cubby's Blog!! xDD - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 9:30 am

Sad
Back to top Go down
lecybugalicia
Teddy Overstuffed
Teddy Overstuffed
lecybugalicia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cubby's Blog!! xDD   Cubby's Blog!! xDD - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 3:15 pm

My friend knew how much the fish meant to me, and when I texted her that he died, she made the conversation about how good her night was. Sad No-one even cares about me!
Back to top Go down
Pawsome Possum
Pawsome Possum

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cubby's Blog!! xDD   Cubby's Blog!! xDD - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 10:35 pm

Some friend...
Back to top Go down
Pawsome Possum
Pawsome Possum

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cubby's Blog!! xDD   Cubby's Blog!! xDD - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 11:17 pm

September 11 (9/11) - Cubby's Latest Update

I just thought I'd take some time out of my day in remembrance of the tragic day that an airplane struck the towers in New York, September 11, 2001. Many deaths and injuries will never be forgotten. I just wanted to state how fortunate we are to live in a country where freedom is granted. I pray things get better in Syria as so many have fled to take refuge in the US.

On a happier note, the zombie apocalypse is starting! Like, no joke. I do the absolute strangest things when I sleep, I've nicknamed myself the zombie. In fact, just last night I instructed Schuyler to call me on his break at work. In advance he sent me a text to which I replied "ok" and then he sent dozens later when I failed to respond. Now I don't know about you, but it takes quite a bit of skill to unlock a phone screen while unconscious. It's rather evident that my zombie self is unable to communicate anything more complex than simple one word answers such as "ok, yes, no, uh-huh, etc." Plus when I text someone at night, I have just a faint memory of it, but this, nothing, nada, zip, zero. That's what set it off for me, the inability to locate a memory, and I am damn good, no, amazing, at remembering ANYTHING, thanks to my photographic memory, but this, just blew my mind. So if you thought just texting without remembering was all, that's only half of it. So I was wearing a pair of sweats and a t-shirt to bed, ok? I wake up, with no pants on. That's totally fucking crazy right? Like I mean sometimes I do like just sleeping in my underwear, but last night was a definite sweats night for me, apparently my zombie self disagreed. At first I thought it was just a misunderstanding, that maybe I konked myself on the head and triggered a slight onset of amnesia, but then later realized things like this have happened before. Schuyler just revealed to me that he called me just yesterday and only groaned to him. "That's impossible!" I said, but looking back on my recents, it's true.... At least he can say he had a lovely 5 minute chat with a zombie at 3 in the morning.... I also remembered that my grandma said I once growled at her and told her to go away when she woke me up early like I asked her to. Later waking up and asking her why she failed to do her task relayed this information to me. My other grandma once reported that I grind my teeth while I sleep. And lastly, I shared a bed with this girl once in a hotel for a dance camp and she said I was "so flexible that I kicked my foot all the way up to my head and nearly whacked her in the face." I'm truly wondering why these sorts of events are happening to me and how I can make them stop. I fear one day I could cause harm either to myself or to others that I truly care about, maybe even random strangers. I also fear for my sister, who has been known to sleepwalk as well. I'll do further studies on my condition, but for now, I'll just hope it doesn't happen again.
Back to top Go down
xxMustacheManxx
Pawsome Possum
Pawsome Possum
xxMustacheManxx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cubby's Blog!! xDD   Cubby's Blog!! xDD - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 8:58 pm

Bless everyone who lost their lives <33
Back to top Go down
Pawsome Possum
Pawsome Possum

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cubby's Blog!! xDD   Cubby's Blog!! xDD - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 11:00 pm

Yep, I watched the saddest youtube vid, I'll edit my post and put it on there later.
Back to top Go down
xxMustacheManxx
Pawsome Possum
Pawsome Possum
xxMustacheManxx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cubby's Blog!! xDD   Cubby's Blog!! xDD - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 3:21 pm

Sad
Back to top Go down
lecybugalicia
Teddy Overstuffed
Teddy Overstuffed
lecybugalicia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cubby's Blog!! xDD   Cubby's Blog!! xDD - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 4:55 pm

gotta love ya cubby;) I still feel 12:(
Back to top Go down
lecybugalicia
Teddy Overstuffed
Teddy Overstuffed
lecybugalicia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cubby's Blog!! xDD   Cubby's Blog!! xDD - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 2:42 pm

Happy New Year Cubberz!
Back to top Go down
xxMustacheManxx
Pawsome Possum
Pawsome Possum
xxMustacheManxx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cubby's Blog!! xDD   Cubby's Blog!! xDD - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 2:59 pm

oh happy new year im 26 days late oops (:>
Back to top Go down
lecybugalicia
Teddy Overstuffed
Teddy Overstuffed
lecybugalicia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cubby's Blog!! xDD   Cubby's Blog!! xDD - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 1:57 pm

Luv da pic Sky
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cubby's Blog!! xDD   Cubby's Blog!! xDD - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cubby's Blog!! xDD
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6