Hi there! why don't you join this forum?
We got nice members,contests, and much more!
Join NOW!
Hi there! why don't you join this forum?
We got nice members,contests, and much more!
Join NOW!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeNewsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Bearville Island Guest!

Cubby's Blog!! xDD

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
xxMustacheManxx
Pawsome Possum
Pawsome Possum
xxMustacheManxx

Female

Cubby's Blog!! xDD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cubby's Blog!! xDD   Cubby's Blog!! xDD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 8:15 pm

Lool xD
Back to top Go down
CubbyCub:D
Pawsome Possum
Pawsome Possum

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cubby's Blog!! xDD   Cubby's Blog!! xDD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 9:25 pm

hahahhaa I'm too lazy to put an update on my blog today Razz... maybe some other day! When it's not homecoming week, cause that's what this week is! WOOHOO! ;DD
Back to top Go down
xxMustacheManxx
Pawsome Possum
Pawsome Possum
xxMustacheManxx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cubby's Blog!! xDD   Cubby's Blog!! xDD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 9:25 pm

xDD
Back to top Go down
Pawsome Possum
Pawsome Possum

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cubby's Blog!! xDD   Cubby's Blog!! xDD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 9:28 pm

(; I am SOO pumped for the dance this Friday! Today was Pj day at school so I played it on the safe side and wore sweats lol and I had this lazy hair style where I just put my hair into a side ponytail that just held my hair to the side. Tomorrow is dress to impress and I know who I wanna impress ;D lol
Back to top Go down
xxMustacheManxx
Pawsome Possum
Pawsome Possum
xxMustacheManxx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cubby's Blog!! xDD   Cubby's Blog!! xDD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 10:00 pm

The shhhmexxy asiann. haha (;
Back to top Go down
Pawsome Possum
Pawsome Possum

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cubby's Blog!! xDD   Cubby's Blog!! xDD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 10:03 pm

;DD He is smexxii! And hey, football players do this cute thing where they have 2 jerseys, and our colors are black for home and white for away, and like if they have a home game they wear their black jersey and their gf would wear the white jersey and vice versa, and I thought it's soooo cute and their uniform jerseys are smexxi ;D
Back to top Go down
lecybugalicia
Teddy Overstuffed
Teddy Overstuffed
lecybugalicia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cubby's Blog!! xDD   Cubby's Blog!! xDD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 2:11 pm

stay in tune for cubby's next blog entry Wink Wink Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
Pawsome Possum
Pawsome Possum

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cubby's Blog!! xDD   Cubby's Blog!! xDD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 9:35 pm

Ahh yes... but for right this second.. I have a picture of our trophy from the championship! Woohoo! ;D It's from the Hoosier Cup which is an all Varsity Tournament, and the orange things you see on our cleats are sweet spots for Zach and Derek.

Cubby's Blog!! xDD - Page 2 Soccer10
Back to top Go down
Pawsome Possum
Pawsome Possum

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cubby's Blog!! xDD   Cubby's Blog!! xDD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 9:50 pm

So guys... sorry I haven't been on this week, major major business what with HOMECOMING!!! WOOHOO! So you guys have like spirit weeks for your homecomings right? Ours was:
Monday: Labor Day-No school!
Tuesday: Pjs!!!
Wednesday: Dress-2-Impress (;
Thursday: Hawaiian
and every year, Friday is always Black and Gold, our school colors! The Washington Hatchets! Woohoo!!!!

So let me just back-track to Wednesday, cause that's about all I remember...

Wednesday: September 5, 2012. So yew guys know tht smexxi asian, Jacob? hahaha So idk.. I need an opinion on this.. but idk if this counts as like flirting or anything, but here's the story: So he used to be in my science class, but he ended up getting transferred to another one cause he isn't smart enough for it... LOL and so we were both walking together to the science hallway and out of nowhere he goes Have fun in honors science! and it was kinda taunting-like come-at-me-bro-ish cause he also did Razz. and I retort back saying Have fun in regular science! Razz and then he and I just kinda stared at eachother like -.- and then we both dropped the serious attitude and started laughing. and he and I started walking into our seperate classrooms and it was sweet cause he wouldn't turn around and stop laughing/looking at me until I turned away and walked into the classroom. So idk, if tht counts as flirting, but I thought it was sweet anyway.

Thursday: September 6, 2012. So Thursday was this big 'ole down 'n dirty soccer game. It had rained the previous night so dayum were those fields muddeh! and since it was home game, GUESS THE FUCK WHAT?! We had to wear white uniforms... lol but it ended up being this totally funn see-who-could-get-dirtier-competish... BUT anyways... So it was against this team who is like a rival team to us and they were all bitchy like I mean MY GOD. Their language was as foul as could be, they were shoving us, (we shoved back ;D) and they even talked back to us. Like I swear this fatass chic who was supposed to be guarding me did the suckiest job ever and she kept saying DAMN when I would get away from her like I got after her twice for it. Then the ref was being a douchebag cause he would not call any of our foul shots inside the box and he didn't call the other teams hand balls. We ended up winning though ^-^ and at the end we were like come on ref! Hand ball! and the goalie on their team was like Psh. She didn't get hand balled and we were like Ohh rly? and she goes Yeah. -.- and then I go Well anyway... enjoy losing ^-^ and then I SKIPPED away from her and she was like Ugh... and she marched over to her coach. hahahahaha! Best soccer game ever. ;D

Friday: September 7, 2012. HOMECOMING!!! WOOHOOO!!!! So we had a parade after school and man was tht fun. Laughing There was candy all over God's creation... and it's also sad to say I saw some busted up Smarties in the road. Sad But we still got shit loads of candy! Ohh okk.. so in our line-up for the parade football players were first and then it was other sports and then soccer, so when we pulled back to the beginning of the parade at the end, some of the football players were standing by watching us pull in and Jacob was among one of them... Wink Wink so I looked over at him and he looks STRAIGHT AT ME and I swear this is what he did exactly: Wink and then makes this kiss-y face where he puckered his lips! lol!!! This chic sitting next to me goes OH. MY. GOD. Did you see tht guy?! and I go Ohh yeah... I saw him... he was lookin' straight at me... and she goes Aww <3 r u guys dating? and I go Pshh! No. Way. -shakes head- As if. and she goes... -shrug- You guys should... it would look cute... LOL! I'll tell you guys more about what happened today and Saturday l8r cause I'm too lazy to write the rest... lol

Mkay soo... where did I leave off...? Ohh! So after the parade, we had this traditional soccer spaghetti dinner that lasts until the game and it's basically where we sell spaghetti dinners to anyone who buys it! But of course, guess who got to be the lovely waitresses? hahaha! You guessed it. Us, soccer girls! But hey, free food...nothing beats tht! So Friday, it was all fun at the game, that is until 2nd quarter approached. Out of NOWHERE this freakishly HUGE lightning storm just hovers over the football field so we ended up cancelling the game and... yes... the dance. -.- But wait! You think it's over? Homecoming? Ruined? OH HELL TO THE NO! So at Saturday night at 6 pm we continued the game where it left off and we won!!!! 13-7! Yeah Hatchets!! ;D Unfortunately, the dance was cancelled, BUT you guys remember how I talked about 5th Quarter? Ohh yeah, it's happenin' ;D SOO we basically ended up going to 5th Quarter, which in actuallity was basically a dance with food, drinks, games, and inflatables! xD So that was basically my Friday-Saturday nights... Peace out girl scouts! haha.

Enjoy da musics! xDD

I like this song cause it's first off, our school colors, and secondly... it's somewhat jazzy ;D

I also <3 this song cause it's all... idk... it just seems like the spirit for this type of post ;D tht and yellow/gold (it doesn't matter) is our school colors soooo... yeah..
Back to top Go down
Pawsome Possum
Pawsome Possum

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cubby's Blog!! xDD   Cubby's Blog!! xDD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 11:49 pm

Ohh Mondays... Don'tcha just <3 them? Ha, I didn't think you did! Nor do I, so hey, we're in the same boat. So basically school was flat out BORING as usual and I literally passed out in EVERY class because our Goddamn teachers work us to the fuckin' bone. That's why I'll just skip to our amazingly superb soccer game! Man oh man, where do I begin? So our coach, Lauren, pulls me aside and goes Hey, Brianna, if you score a goal in this game, I will personally buy every player on this team ice cream. and I swear, you say the words "ice" and "cream" in the same sentence in front of a soccer player, then yeah, chances are all heads will turn in that direction, which they did... and to make it even better, she puts me in the first half with about 5 mins to go, so I turned to her, and I literally said, Ohh.. so I see how this is... e.e I gotta work for it don't I? and she was like Yepp (;. So we finally get the ball up the field and one of our midfielders crossed the ball into the box just right, and the other forward tried to finish it, but the goalie caught it and then fumbled it and then the ball was RIGHT THERE, at MY feet and I thought Ohh hell yeah ;D and I nailed that sucka into the back of the net! and the crowd goes AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! BRIANNA!!!!!!!!! ICE CREAM!!!!! and ok the other team is completely clueless so they just sit there like O.O WTF? and once the game was over everyone was like Brianna I luv you! and you know me, I just go I bet you do ;D lol and apparently those who were sitting on the bench at the time claimed they would have ran onto the field and tackled me if they could! lol... I gotta luv my fellow teammates ;D. Ohh and at the end of the game the people who opperated the scoreboard totally screwed up! I mean check this out! I mean 71? Come on, that's not humanly possible because you would have to average a goal a minute if the game has at least 80 minutes. The actual score was 7-0 but I guess whoever manned this board was being a dumbass and added an extra 1 by mistake.

Cubby's Blog!! xDD - Page 2 Haha10

Every Monday... I just feel like POUNDIN' THE GODDAMN ALARM! STFU! I WANNA SLEEP. -.- lol
Back to top Go down
Pawsome Possum
Pawsome Possum

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cubby's Blog!! xDD   Cubby's Blog!! xDD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 12:33 am

Tuesday, Tuesday, Tuesday! Thank God it isn't a Monday, but it's still the beginning of the week... On a happier note, I don't really have much to blog.. well except for the fact we had this HUGE team dinner and we ate tacos and spaghetti, so OF COURSE we made spaghetti tacos! ;D (courtesy of iCarly) Ohh and apparently this sophmore is supposedly having this big Sweet 16 bash this Saturday cause I found an invite taped to my locker.. but only a few people got them O.O.... and guess who else got one! The asian! I was like e.e.... this is strange... we're the only 2 people in our locker row to get invites... Ehh I may or may not go... the invite was all fancy ;D pink and black and hey, even I gotta admit, that's a pretty sick color combo. Ohh and on Sunday we get to go to this major Depauw University game so we can see how college players play and it's really really cool cause our coach is from Kansas, but she moved here to Indiana and went to Depauw University and we're all totally stoked to see the University.. so that means I won't likely be on Sunday night until some time after 7.... Well... huh... today is a suprisingly short blog... maybe it's cause I'm up to MY ELBOWS in ENGLISH homework, that I only got HALF done because I left the rest of it in my locker.... smh -.- FML ohh well... nobody else will have finished it either, so I don't think I'm entirely screwed... well... goodnight America! I also would like to commemorate this post to the drastic 9/11 incident 11 years ago... all those family members, friends, and loved ones who are lost, may we send our prayers to them. Ohh and Katie! I'm so so so so so so so so so so so sorry that I wasn't on for your birthday! Sad I hope you had a great one and I'll have to make it up to you sometime!

Man... I don't really like country, but this song is what EVERYONE is listening to and I absolutely <33 <33 <33 it and cannot get it out of my head ^-^.
Back to top Go down
xxMustacheManxx
Pawsome Possum
Pawsome Possum
xxMustacheManxx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cubby's Blog!! xDD   Cubby's Blog!! xDD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 6:04 pm

<333 XDDD
Back to top Go down
lecybugalicia
Teddy Overstuffed
Teddy Overstuffed
lecybugalicia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cubby's Blog!! xDD   Cubby's Blog!! xDD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 7:09 pm

your school colors are black and gold?!?!?! same here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Pawsome Possum
Pawsome Possum

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cubby's Blog!! xDD   Cubby's Blog!! xDD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 1:06 pm

Kewl! ^ ;D and here's the image:

Cubby's Blog!! xDD - Page 2 Could_10
Back to top Go down
Pawsome Possum
Pawsome Possum

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cubby's Blog!! xDD   Cubby's Blog!! xDD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:41 pm

Umm sky...

Cubby's Blog!! xDD - Page 2 Sky_s_10
Back to top Go down
xxMustacheManxx
Pawsome Possum
Pawsome Possum
xxMustacheManxx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cubby's Blog!! xDD   Cubby's Blog!! xDD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:57 pm

OMFG. BALLERINA GO MOTHER-FING DIE.
Back to top Go down
Pawsome Possum
Pawsome Possum

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cubby's Blog!! xDD   Cubby's Blog!! xDD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 6:03 pm

And Sky brings it home with another slam! ;D

Cubby's Blog!! xDD - Page 2 Sky_s_11
Back to top Go down
Pawsome Possum
Pawsome Possum

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cubby's Blog!! xDD   Cubby's Blog!! xDD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 12:21 am

She seems so perky...

Cubby's Blog!! xDD - Page 2 What_s10

But what if he doesn't take her back...? oh!!
Back to top Go down
Pawsome Possum
Pawsome Possum

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cubby's Blog!! xDD   Cubby's Blog!! xDD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 12:23 am

New All-Time Favorite Song! <33333!!!!!

Back to top Go down
xxMustacheManxx
Pawsome Possum
Pawsome Possum
xxMustacheManxx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cubby's Blog!! xDD   Cubby's Blog!! xDD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 4:14 pm

Rofl! (;
Back to top Go down
Pawsome Possum
Pawsome Possum

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cubby's Blog!! xDD   Cubby's Blog!! xDD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:29 pm

Dude!!!!! Check this....He didn't take her back....

Cubby's Blog!! xDD - Page 2 Umm10
Back to top Go down
xxMustacheManxx
Pawsome Possum
Pawsome Possum
xxMustacheManxx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cubby's Blog!! xDD   Cubby's Blog!! xDD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 9:24 pm

ROFL!!
Back to top Go down
Pawsome Possum
Pawsome Possum

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cubby's Blog!! xDD   Cubby's Blog!! xDD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 9:50 am

I bet she feels SOOO cocky about her little "Nothing Can Ever Break True Love Apart" saying now. Dude I'm dying to get on Bearville! I wonder how her friends and Will are acting....Have you heard anything from her sister? Tray?

That song...it almost sounds like she's begging for him back....
Back to top Go down
lecybugalicia
Teddy Overstuffed
Teddy Overstuffed
lecybugalicia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cubby's Blog!! xDD   Cubby's Blog!! xDD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 5:11 pm

she is bro..... Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral
Back to top Go down
xxMustacheManxx
Pawsome Possum
Pawsome Possum
xxMustacheManxx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cubby's Blog!! xDD   Cubby's Blog!! xDD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 10:25 pm

Welp.. Ballerina quit. Because she a lil dramaqueen and a b-...
I'll tell ya the story.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cubby's Blog!! xDD   Cubby's Blog!! xDD - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cubby's Blog!! xDD
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next